generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, September 08, 2005

My new favorite scrapbook page...


I have been in kind of a funk lately. I haven't been doing scrapbook pages that are really making me proud. Finally tonight I had a breakthrough. I did a scrapbook page that I am really proud of. The journing reads:
Riley started asking for his milk by saying, "kuppa milk pease." Then after the first time we gave him chocolate milk, he started saying,"kuppa chocky milk said pease." We of course rarely give him actual chocolate milk, but it didn't matter to him, that is what he continued to call it from then on. He also has this routine that when we give him his, "kuppa chocky milk," he immediately puts one hand down his pants. I guess some kids have their pacifiers and blankies, but my son has something that will stay with him forever.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger mesogoofy2 said...

I second karen's comment....H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!!!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an awesome page!!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home