generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Who I love on Rock Star:INXS now

ok, well, my favorite was Ty, but he got voted off last week so I have had to find a new favorite so I decided that Mig would be great. Well, that has changed this week. My new favorite is the bad boy J.D.. He sang the best original song this week and also did the best job at the INXS song tonight. He sounded exactly like Michael Hutchence when he sang it. Even Matt is digging this guy! I could not believe that Matt was actually hoping that he would be in the bottom 3 just so he could watch him perform an INXS song. He did awesome! He sang Mystify tonight and I just have to say that I am so hoping that he wins thins thing! He has the sex appeal and the voice of Michael.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I have to say I'm not keen on JD, but only because of his personality, he just really grates on me. Performance wise I think he's very good. Kinda mesmerising to watch and a great voice. I like Marty but he's maybe a bit soft?

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home