generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, September 08, 2005

My son is sleeping in his own bed and going potty on the toilet!


Ok, well my parents bought Riley this really nice crib/toddler bed when he was born for us and truthfully, he has never really used it. That is until now. He is finally sleeping in his own bed. He used to fall asleep on the couch and then come into our bed sometime in the middle of the night. This week, he has finally started sleeping in his own bed! I am so excited!

Riley has also started going potty on the toilet. I decided that the best time to start really potty training him was when Monica went back to school and it is working. I bought a big bag of M&M's and he gets 5 of them every time he goes pee in the toilet and 10 every time he goes poop. He hasn't gone number 2 yet, but hopefully that will come soon. He is doing really good so far though. I am so happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home