generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

another update on the Fred Meyer job...

Well, the Operations manager Jay didn't call me back yesterday like he said he would so I called him today to let him know that I was still interested in the job. He was unfortunately not working today. I left a message with the assistant manager, but I will be calling back again tomorrow. I am a little annoyed that he has kept me waiting for this long. It is Fred Meyer for God's sake! I know that I am very well qualified for the job and I did a great job at the interview so I don't know what is going on! Keep your fingers crossed for me. I am still very hopeful. I will let you know what I find out tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl! Mom

10:32 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Continued best wishes!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home