generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas...


We had a wonderful Christmas this year in our new home. For the first time ever my whole family spent Christmas at my house. It was also the first time I have spent Christmas day with both my Mom and Dad at the same time. How cool is that?! They have always gotten along and everything, but for some reason we have never done a big family Christmas. Thanks to my sister-in-law Dora and my Mom for helping me out with all of the cooking. :) We had a great morning just the 4 of use opening presents and stockings. Then in the afternoon my family came over for more presents and food. My Mom and Step-Dad Larry came, and then my Dad, Step-Mom Sam and her Mom showed up, after that came my Uncle John, Brother Kenny, his wife Dora and son Anthony. We were also blessed to have our good friends Sean and Jennifer and their kids Ethan and Benny come over to celebrate with us. It was the best Christmas ever! We had ham, turkey, hashbrown casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, broccoli, salad, fruit salad, artichoke dip, artichoke and crap dip and rolls. Way too much food! I was so stuffed, but it was all oh so good!

Matt helped me get my scrapbook room all organized and I was finally able to complete my first 2 scrapbook pages in 8 months. Here they are:





Monica had a friend come over for the first time to our new house and Riley helped out with my cooking and baking over the week-end as well. Here are some photos from that:




Finally here are some pictures from Christmas day. I hope you all had a merry Christmas. I know that I sure did.






4 Comments:

Blogger Lynnae said...

GRRRRREAT photos, girl!! Looks like y'all had a ton of fun, family & friends. Just the way it's supposed to be at Christmas. Wishing you a FANTASTIC New Year. :)

Hugs,
Lynnae

10:00 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

How fantastic! You, your family, and friends had the kind of holiday dreams are made of.

Here's to wishing you a great New Year's too. *Cheers*

12:10 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Merry Christmas!

Gorgeous photos, and your house looks beautiful! And, whohoooo on hostessing Christmas! Looks good!

And, great pages! Whohoooooo! Are you in for the scrapbook day?

12:45 PM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

looks like you had a wonderful time! did you see prince is doing the halftime show at the super bowl?!?!?

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home