generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Music from the year I turned 18...

I should be cleaning. Yeah. Instead I decided to do this music meme that Mimi posted the other day. The rules are as follows:Go to popculturemadness.com, click on the "Pop Music" box and select the year you turned 18. Paste the list of the top 75 songs. Bold the ones you liked; put in red the ones you disliked; and italicize the ones you know but don’t exactly like or dislike. The ones you don’t know will stay plain text.

1993 Greatest Hits
1. What Is Love - Haddaway
2. Come Baby Come - K7
3. Hero - Mariah Carey
4. In The Still Of The Night (I'll Remember) - Boyz II men
5. Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart

6. Can't Help Falling In Love - UB40
7. Dreamlover - Mariah Carey
8. Supermodel (You Better Work) - RuPaul

9. Nuthin' But A "G" Thang - Dr. Dre
10. Cryin' - Aerosmith
11. Murder She Wrote - Chaka Demus and Pliers
12. Shoop - Salt N Pepa
13. A Whole New World - Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
14. Show Me Love - Robin S
15. I'm So Into You - SWV
16. Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty By Nature
17. Rhythm Is A Dancer - Snap!
18. All that She Wants - Ace Of Base
19. Hey Mr. D.J. - Zhane
20. Just Kickin' It - Xscape
21. That's The Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson
22. When I Fall In Love - Celine Dion & Clive Griffin
23. Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams
24. No Ordinary Love - Sade ( I still love this one)
25. I Get Around - 2 Pac
26. Weak - SWV
27. Bad Boys - Inner Circle
28. Whoot, There It Is - 95 South

29. More and More - Captain Hollywood Project
30. Will You Be There - Michael Jackson
31. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do that) - Meatloaf
32. T-R-O-U-B-L-E - Travis Tritt
33. I'm Gonna Be (500 miles) - the Proclaimers
34. Knockin Da Boots - H-Town
35.Connected - Stereo MCs
36. Passionate Kisses - Mary Chapin-Carpenter
37. Boom! Shake The Room - Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince
38. Baby I'm Yours - Shai
39. Love U More - Sunscreem
40. I'm Every Woman - Whitney Houston
41. Sweat (A La La La La Song) - Inner Circle
42. Freak Me - Silk
43. Reason To Believe - Rod Stewart & Ronnie Wood
44. Deeper and Deeper - Madonna
45. Another Sad Love Song - Toni Braxton
46. Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
47. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love - Taylor Dayne
48. Ooh Child - Dino
49. Whoomp! There It Is - Tag Team
50. Two Princes - Spin Doctors
51. Informer - Snow
52. Slam - Onyx
53. Bed of Roses - Bon Jovi
54. Man On The Moon - REM
55. Cat's In The Cradle - Ugly Kid Joe
56. Creep - Radiohead
57. Insane In The Brain - Cypress Hill
58. I See Your Smile - Gloria Estefan
59. Runaway Train - Soul Asylum
60. Into Your Arms - The Lemonheads
61. I Got A Man - Postive K
62. Candy Everybody Wants - 10,000 Maniacs
63. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
64. Give It Up - The Goodmen
65. Dazzy Dukes - Duice
66. Jimmy Olson's Blues - Spin Doctors
67. What's Up - 4 non-Blondes
68. Kiss Of Life - Sade
69. River Of Dreams - Billy Joel
70. Rubberband Girl - Kate Bush
71. No Rain - Blind Melon
72. Feed The Tree - Belly
73. Sex Me - R Kelly
74. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead - Bon Jovi
75. Mr. Wendal - Arrested Developement

I am really embarrassed to say that I actually liked some of those songs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

It is kind of embarassing to think about what ones we liked, eh?

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home