generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My birthday...


For my birhtday this year Matt and I went out with our best friends Sean and Jennifer. We went to Black Angus for dinner. Matt had prime rib, lobster tail and shrimp and I had prime rib with a salad and baked potato. We got my meal for free since it was my birthday. We also got a big brownie topped with ice cream and hot fudge for free and Sean and Jennifer bought a giant piece of chocolate cake that they shared with Matt.




After we went out to eat we decided to do a little late night bowling. None of us had bowled for a long time (like since high school) so we thought it would be fun. Sean beat us all of course and I did terrible. After 3 games I never broke 100.

The next day, my parents (all 4 of them) came over to celebrate with us and have cake and ice cream. It was great to see them all. So now I am 31...officially in my 30's! Holy cow! How did that happen? I am just happy that I am 101 pounds less this year than I was when I turned 30. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look awesome Happy B-day!!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Happy, happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great time, and your hair looks fabulous!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home