generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My 30th Birthday surprise!











Matt organized a surprise Birthday party for me for my 30th Birthday last Saturday. I couldn't believe that he actually pulled it off. I had no idea. He invited all of my friends and family and we had a great time. He even got my best friend Erin and her family there!

He took me out to dinner the night before on my actual Birthday and had my parents watch the kids for the night. He said that we were going to go to their house the next day to have cake and ice cream and I believed him. When I went to get in the car the next day he said that he was driving which was weird because whenever we go anywhere, I drive. When he started going to our community clubhouse I knew something was up. I walked in and everyone was there. Matt had bought food, decorations and everything. It was really sweet of him.

Even though I hate having parties for myself because I hate being the center of attention, I think that what he did was very sweet and I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet of him!!!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Brooke Lorren said...

Happy belated birthday! That was nice of him to plan a party.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home