generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sorry it has been so long...

I have been so busy lately with my new job and haven't had a lot of time for anything but my family lately. I am working 30 or so hours a week which is way more than I thought I would be, but my time off I have been spending with Matt and the kids. My job is so fun, but I am also so tired all the time.

Riley turned 5 years old today! I can hardly believe it! We are having a huge party for him at our house this week-end and it should be a lot of fun.

Matt and I are doing so much better lately and things are going so well for our family. We all took a family trip to Sequim for Memorial Day and went to the Olympic Game Farm which was a ton of fun.





I am happy to say that I have also lost 10 more pounds thanks to my new job. So I am officially down 115 pounds from my highest now. It feels so good. I still want to lose another 20 though.

I promise to update more often now that I have my routine down with my job and everything. I just wante dto let everyone know that I am still here and everything is great. Have a great week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

It's so good to see you posting, and what a lovely surprise to see you on Saturday!

Great photos, and congrats on the 15 pounds.

And, Happy Birthday to Riley!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Hi there girlie!

I am glad to know you are doing well and things with Matt are going better. The offer still stands if you ever need it.

Congratulations on the additional weight loss and for having fun with the new job, extra hours and all.

I have yet to visit the game farm, but it is on my list of things to do.

Happy birthday not only to Riley but to you as well.

Take care and I look forward to seeing more posts from you soon.

(((Hugs)))

10:59 PM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

it's hard getting used to a new job! i'm glad things are going well for you!

congrats on the additional weight loss... you're very inspirational!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you, guess who, yeah its the first crush guy. Shawn, i came accross your blog. and decided to drop you a line. email me at teamvan06 AT yahoo dot com

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home