generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The new job...

I am happy to say that I am starting my new job tomorrow. I get to do the fun and exciting orientation. Yeah! I am happy to be starting a new job and joining the workforce again, but I am also sad that I am losing the time that I spend with my kids every night and week-end. Hopefully everything will turn out ok and my kids will forgive me for being gone.

Matt and I have been going through a rough time lately and I know that I haven't written about it before, but I feel like it is something I should mention to my friends and family. I am really hopeful that things will work out, but I am also finally realizing that I can do things on my own as well. I am really scared of what might happen, but I truly believe that God has a plan for me and whatever happens will be what is best. I love Matt so much and I can only hope that God's plan is for us to work things out and be together. He is the only man that I have ever truly loved with all of my heart.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Congratulations and enjoy the new job.

As to #2, it is hard, and I know it has been so difficult. My advice is to work on being a couple. Hugs and prayers.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Hillary,
I am very excited for you! Have fun and here's to knowing it all works out with the kiddos.

I am sure it will be an adjustment for all of you but with planning and patience, the quality of time spent together will make up for some of the separation.

As for you and Matt, (((HUGE HUGS))). I will add you to my prayers and send vibes out for whatever is meant to be, is be.

A few years ago I went through a divorce and can remember the agony of that time. Not so much going through the divorce but the pain of things not going well and trying so hard to figure it all out, to make it work.

By no means do I want to imply you are heading toward a divorce. I am trying to say I can relate to what you are experiencing.

Best of luck and if you need an internet friend who is close by to listen, don't hesitate.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Hillary,
Saw your post on my blog and wanted to say you are very welcome and I mean it, if you need me, let don't think twice.

I'm about one hour north of you. We should meet one of these days.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Are ya' there? Doing ok?

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home